Welcome to the
Information and Research Commons
Plants are shaped by cultivation and men by education...
-Jean Jacques Rousseau, Emile, On Philosophy of Education
The Mission of Minnechaug Regional High School's Information and Research Commons is to support the development of information literate students who are able to read, apply ethics and appreciate the work of others while learning information behavior skills that can be sustained throughout life, transferred into different environments and recontextualized to suit a specific need.
- Sign into a Student or Staff Google Account for Access
- Videos include tutorials on How to Research, Use Databases, understand Media & Digital Literacy, Access eBooks & Audio Books, Writing & Reading support, & use Google Tools.
Sora offers our modern students a choice between reading experiences. In addition to our paper book collection, SORA empowers MRHS students to discover and enjoy ebooks and audiobooks. Below offers you a direct connection to the YA-Adult collection. These books have been selected by school librarians all over Massachusetts. Read or Listen for fun or school, with Sora learning continues.
- Over 500 eBooks and Audiobooks are always available for students to use with friends or an entire class.
- Borrow from the other 16,000 titles for up to two weeks.
- Place materials on hold
- Create a wishlist of reading titles
Download the SORA App- Click Here
Download the app to a tablet or phone using Apple or Google Play.
Read directly from a computer.
Connect to SORA: Massachusetts
- Locate Minnechaug Regional High School
- Use Google Information to Log-in
- Begin Browsing